Inspired by Jeremy Gilley's amazing project 'Peace One Day', the BMGS Peace Group is our schools attempt at getting the peace message out into our community.
Tuesday, 21 June 2011
Badges, we don need no stinkin' badges!
Had the brilliant idea from P and M to get our hands on some more Peace One Day badges to sell on the 21st of Sept. I think I may have to get on the email to POD to see if I can organise some badges at a discount!!!
I have 8 all ready to go to lucky members of the group but I will try to source more for next term and for the 21st!
And to those under the age of 30, the badges line is a classic from Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles" (you must say it in a bad Mexican accent)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment